Welcome to MTN LITEbar!
Why choose the MTN LITEbar? See for yourself.
More output, period.
The MTN LITEbar system is designed, developed, and assembled in the USA.
Real output. Real value.
Each MTN LITEbar system comes with everything you need to make it run, including battery cables, switches, etc., so you don't need to search for the proper parts or struggle with complex wiring diagrams---we've already done the work for you.
What does the MTN LITEbar system bring to the table?
The MTN LITEbar system provides:
- Insane Output --- Nothing Can Touch This
- The LITEbars punch far above their weight class! An innovative, Patent Pending power control system allows most of the LITEbars to have more output than competing bars that are two or three times their size! Many people out on the trails have been surprised to see that their 50" bar isn't nearly as bright as a 18" LITEbar.
- In the same size and form factor, nothing gives you more output than the MTN LITEbar system.
- Crazy Throw --- Increased Spot Intensity Bridges the Gap Between HID and LED Lighting Systems
- What most typical light bars lack is spot intensity---they light up everything up close, but don't reach down range far enough to enable true high speed driving. The double row LITEbars have a spot intensity that is often several times more intense than similar competing bars.
- The increased throw will allow many racers to replace their power hungry and fragile HID lights with a single or combination LITEbar.
- Increased Clarity and Depth Perception --- Neutral White LEDs with Good Color Rendition
- One of the main complaints when it comes to competing LED light bars is that their color is too cool/blue, which leads to increased glare from dust, snow, rain, and haze, along with decreased depth perception.
- The LITEbars use daylight neutral white LEDs, which provide a more natural, even light, with reduced glare when compared to cool LEDs. They show rich, natural colors, which further enhances depth perception and terrain identification.
- Awesome Versatility --- Mode Levels, Solid State Switching, and Battery Protection
- Mode levels greatly enhance versatility. Stopped or going slow and don't need full power? No problem! Just switch to a lower mode. Passing someone on the trail? No problem! Just switch to a lower mode. The ability to switch mode levels on the fly allows you to use the LITEbar in more situations than a bar with only one full blast mode.
- Need light without running your engine or while winching? You can decrease the current load significantly by lowering the output level.
- Solid state switching means that there are no mechanical relays to fail or stick. This also provides us with the ability to protect the battery and charging system by decreasing output on low voltage, then shutting off the light automatically before your battery is all the way dead.
What about reliability?
The MTN LITEbar system has tons of real-world use under its belt. We've logged thousands of cumulative hours of grueling use, gaining invaluable experience and feedback from our users along the way. Every LITEbar product we sell has been tested extensively before being released. Here are some of the platforms where the LITEbars have been thoroughly tested:
- Cars & Trucks
- ATVs, UTVs
- Agricultural Equipment
Each MTN LITEbar is tested for proper function by a trained technician before being shipped out.
- Each light housing is water tested.
- Each light is tested for proper output, both with a light meter and by testing current output.
- All electronics are tested for proper function.
- The Patent Pending power converter is fully potted in electronics-grade epoxy for vibration and moisture resistance.
- All electronics and housings are thermally imaged with a high-resolution thermal imaging system to ensure that all components are operating within their normal range.
We stand behind our products.
- Each MTN LITEbar system is covered by a great warranty. For more details, see the limited warranty on each LITEbar system's product page.
Check Out Our Awesome Flashlights!
Our experience with high-performance LED lighting products isn't new, even though the MTN LITEbar system is. If you are looking for some of the best flashlights, flashlight parts, and batteries available, check out mtnelectronics.com.